Philips 50PUS7303 test - ambilight jest dobry na wszystko, każdy powinien go mieć .

iulik

Hello everyone ... I just bought a Philips 50pus7303..updated to the latest version of the software and the first impressions are:

PRO:
- display VA;
- very good black level .. in 4k HDR I could say it competes with QLED or even OLED;
- very little visible DSE for the price range;
- dark corners = barely noticeable, and only in test images;
- no light spots, no light ghosting ... although in some reviews some people have scoffed at lightning at the base or corners ... maybe some series have problems;
- very good color palette;
- Live 4K channels can be seen exceptionally ... HDR automatically turns on;
- upscalig from 1080 is very good;
- The Smart side ... very impressed how well it moves. while running on youtube a 4K HDR ... menu, the settings all go very well .... do not forget that we have a TV in front of us and not a smartphone that can cost more than this TV;
- DTS...all versions :)...not like Samsung 2018 versions
- Kodi ... perfect;
- after I turned on Developer options ... in the Google Play Store ... in search option .. there were applications I did not find before ...;
- if you install apps that are not perfectly compatible with Android TV ... and there are no shortcuts in the menu ... I solved with TV APPS REPO .;
- the remote ... it's ok ... if it had a gyroscope ... it was more perfect;
- very good TV design. I compared the LG 50UK6200 series to which the panel seemed to fall out of the frame ... and with the Samsung 2018 NE series ... cheap plastic;
- ambilight ... great ... a lot of settings for all tastes.

CONS:
- image settings in the factory very bad; Requires calibration ... quite complicated to do;
- a tricky menu for those who are not familiar with Android TV;
- little viewing angles ... I think it's not the best VA panel on the market ... but I do not mind ...
- bad sound ... at this size could be put some more quality speakers .... they had space.
- the remote control is heavy, .... I found a compatible one without the keyboard.
- too bad that I can not connect on bluetooth speakers or headphones
So much for now ...

The TV was bought from Romania ... price 500 euro.

Please @KIKI ... I also want color calibrations for 50PUS7030 / 12.
Thanks in advance ... :)
iulyan1979@yahoo.com

Best Regards

Do góry