TCL Seria P60

Status
Zamknięty.

iJohnny

Anyone else on v526 and using Hdmi Arc with sound system?

I am and Android menu is little slower then before, but I did not factory reset it after update to v526.

Poslano sa mog MI MAX 3 koristeći Tapatalk

firefl

Bez reklam
Anyone else on v526 and using Hdmi Arc with sound system?

I am and Android menu is little slower then before, but I did not factory reset it after update to v526.

Poslano sa mog MI MAX 3 koristeći Tapatalk
I am using.

I hope that you are satisfied with answer. There was no more questions

Wysłane przy użyciu Tapatalka

StephaneM

Anyone else on v526 and using Hdmi Arc with sound system?.../...little slower then before, but I did not factory reset it after update to v526.
ARC is still working for me with v526 (I'm using ARC with a DENON AVS, CEC is used for volume control).
Don't bother to factory reset. The TV will still be slow to start (I made reset shop / reset all, and very strangely some settings was retained, as well as the applications I installed. However, I did not restore to factory settings from the Android settings, only with the service menu…)

--

ARC nadal działa dla mnie z v526 (używam ARC z DENON AVS, CEC służy do regulacji głośności).
Nie przejmuj się resetem fabrycznym. Uruchomienie telewizora będzie nadal powolne (zresetowałem sklep / zresetowałem wszystkie i bardzo dziwnie zachowałem niektóre ustawienia, a także aplikacje, które zainstalowałem. Jednak nie przywróciłem ustawień fabrycznych z ustawień Androida, tylko z ustawieniami menu serwisowe…)

romeczek7

Panowie czy ktoś z was ma podobny problem z aplikacją odpowiedzialną za sortowanie kanałów/telewizję? Korzystam z CI+ firmy UPC spędziłem już trzy wieczory na sortowanie kanałów a one i tak ustawiają się w tylko sobie znanej logice, bo to nawet nie jest kolejność alfabetyczna.

romeczek7

Generalnie ja też sobie ustawiam kanały wg własnych preferencji, ale po jakimś czasie telewizor przestawia listę wg swojej koncepcji. Czyli tak jak on chce.

iJohnny

Did anyone manage to sort out NTFS reading in other apps like VLC and MX player?

I have managed in a way.
Installed Microsoft exFAT/NTFS for USB and Total Commander

After you can mount NTFS drive in Paragon, and view files in Total Commander. From TC you can open video in MX player or VLC. All options and everything is working.
The only drawback I see is that MX Player and VLC dont auto load SRT (video and srt have same name), and you can't load them separate if they are not on another USB or internal memory of TV.

TCL media player is playing video files from NTSF, and displaying subtitles, but it has some problems with some Croatian letters (čćšžđ).

trojan4ik

kiki, czy masz 534 firmware do pobrania?

Attachments

• IMG_20190424_201957.jpg
    IMG_20190424_201957.jpg
    92 KB · Wyś: 78
Status
Zamknięty.
Do góry