TCL Seria C70

syma753dfx

Ok

In Italy on our TCL tvs we have problems because app Amazon Prime video, timvision and premiumplay do not work. It seems that the problem occurs because the TV set is not regionalized, it is not recognized as a product that works in Italy. The above mentioned apps have different rights for each country. The assistance of TCL usually comes at home, connects a USB stick and through the service menu installs files that regionalize the device.
My request is as follows: Do you have these files? Do you know how to install them?

Czy ktoś ma plik dla "widevine" menu usługi? Aby zrobić Amazonprime i TimVision pracy musisz umieścić ten klucz w C70.

firefl

Bez reklam
Czy ktoś ma plik dla "widevine" menu usługi? Aby zrobić Amazonprime i TimVision pracy musisz umieścić ten klucz w C70.

Pewnie znowu tłumaczenie google bo brzmi podejrzanie.

Jeśli się nie mylę to widevine powiązane jest z DRM i płatnymi licencjami.
To jest mocno zabezpieczone i nie zadziała przez amatorską modyfikację.

syma753dfx

Pewnie znowu tłumaczenie google bo brzmi podejrzanie.

Jeśli się nie mylę to widevine powiązane jest z DRM i płatnymi licencjami.
To jest mocno zabezpieczone i nie zadziała przez amatorską modyfikację.

Tak, w rzeczywistości aplikacje Amazon Prime i TimVision działają z subskrypcją, mam obie subskrypcje i nie chcę niczego amatorskiego, ale oficjalnego. Niestety, bez tego pliku / klucza aplikacje, o których piszemy, nie działają. Pytam więc, kto może zapewnić mi "widevine" do uruchamiania aplikacji, za które płacę abonamenty.
Mam nadzieję, że z tłumaczeniem google rozumiesz.

firefl

Bez reklam
Tak, w rzeczywistości aplikacje Amazon Prime i TimVision działają z subskrypcją, mam obie subskrypcje i nie chcę niczego amatorskiego, ale oficjalnego. Niestety, bez tego pliku / klucza aplikacje, o których piszemy, nie działają. Pytam więc, kto może zapewnić mi "widevine" do uruchamiania aplikacji, za które płacę abonamenty.
Mam nadzieję, że z tłumaczeniem google rozumiesz.

Tylko producent telewizora.
Widevine to między innymi opłata licencyjna i certyfikcja

Jeśli możesz pisz po angielsku tłumacz google jest zwykle koszmarny.

Only TV manufacturer can help you.
Widevine is in direct relation to licence fee and certification process.

Use English if you can. Google transalation is useally terrible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widevine

Ostatnia edycja:

lotis

HBO GO app na TCL
U mnie występuje błąd (5.1) soft v500
Jest jakiś sposób na ten błąd?
Proszę o pomoc. Pozdrawiam

Czy będzie możliwość oglądania HBO GO na TCL ?

syma753dfx

Tylko producent telewizora.
Widevine to między innymi opłata licencyjna i certyfikcja

Jeśli możesz pisz po angielsku tłumacz google jest zwykle koszmarny.

Only TV manufacturer can help you.
Widevine is in direct relation to licence fee and certification process.

Use English if you can. Google transalation is useally terrible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Widevine
Yes, in fact Amazon Prime and TimVision apps work with subscriptions, I have both subscriptions and I don't want anything amateur but I want official.
Unfortunately, without the file/key, the applications don't work. So I ask who can give me "widevine" to run apps for which I'am paying subscriptions.
The TCL support has loaded with a USB, I think, additional DRM certificates related to TimVision, but randomly the app while playing the contents crashes and the TV also crashes and restarts. Restarting then I discovered that TimVision is no longer present in the store while Amazon has never been there. I used Aptoide TV to put it back but this app and Amazon are unusable, both crashing the TV.I would try to chage FW but I don't know if I'll have to reload Widevine and I can't call for assistance every Fw upgrade.
I hope that Marek and Kiki can warn TCL about these malfunctions.

firefl

Bez reklam
Yes, in fact Amazon Prime and TimVision apps work with subscriptions, I have both subscriptions and I don't want anything amateur but I want official.
Unfortunately, without the file/key, the applications don't work. So I ask who can give me "widevine" to run apps for which I'am paying subscriptions.
The TCL support has loaded with a USB, I think, additional DRM certificates related to TimVision, but randomly the app while playing the contents crashes and the TV also crashes and restarts. Restarting then I discovered that TimVision is no longer present in the store while Amazon has never been there. I used Aptoide TV to put it back but this app and Amazon are unusable, both crashing the TV.I would try to chage FW but I don't know if I'll have to reload Widevine and I can't call for assistance every Fw upgrade.
I hope that Marek and Kiki can warn TCL about these malfunctions.

TimVision doen't exist in Poland, Amazon is not popular.
You can find apk "DRM Info" to check DRM in TV. It should be L1 to stream HD content.
Google-Widevine-DRM-info.jpg

Widevine is not application, it is some system feature.
Crashisng is something else. I was trying to use Amazon Video and about year ago but it always crash.
What type of TV do you have? I assume one of android device.

MO_R

Hbo go

Witam

Udało mi się dziś aktywować HBO go.
Soft 475
Aplikacja dziala, jakość obrazu kiepska niska rozdzielczość. ale dziala:D

MO_R

Witam

Proszę o podanie jakie są zmiany w softcie 509...
Na razie siedzę na 475 i widzę ze dobrze ze niezmienianiem do tej pory,
ponieważ czytająć na forum

495,499,500 to była porażka.
czekam na opinie .....

firefl

Bez reklam
Witam

Proszę o podanie jakie są zmiany w softcie 509...
Na razie siedzę na 475 i widzę ze dobrze ze niezmienianiem do tej pory,
ponieważ czytająć na forum

495,499,500 to była porażka.
czekam na opinie .....

nowości: nowy numer 509
A poważnie TCL nie podaje listy zmian

Chyba coś z Alexa powinno zacząć współpracować

Do góry