Ostateczny wybór

arturcargo

Po wielu przemysleniach, wizytach na forum jak i w sklepach stanalem przed ostatecznym wyborem. LGg6000 czyPAnas Pv700 tylko i wylacznie 50" ;-) No ale sam nie potrafie podjac decyzji co bedzie sluszniejszym wyborem:-( Dodam sygnal głownie SD z Polsatu (90%) reszta DVD. Mam nadzije ze naprowadzicie mnie na sluszna droge:)

czytelnik

Przeczytaj sobie o ile język nie stanowi problemu refleksje osoby,która wymieniła LG na nowego panasa 46 full hd. Konkluzja pomimo lepszej czerni panasonica LG wygrywa całą resztą w tym obrazem w SD.

Ty pytasz o starszego i hd ready też go brałem pod uwagę ale w każdym sklepie obraz był totalnie rozmazany (zresztą poczytaj sobie stare posty kikiego o tym TV -delikatnie mówiąc nie chwalił go jak obecne pv80).

Mine was considered to be faulty but this was due to screen retention rather than 24 judder. I did notice judder on the PG6000 but I have also noticed this on the PZ80 albeit very slight. You have to look really closely for it and it's unlikely to bother you if you watch a move normally.

Believe it or not, I am seriously considering getting another 50PG6000 because I a a bit disappointed with the PZ80. The PG6000 offers so much more. IN fact, the only real advantage I can think of on the PZ80 is that it has better black levels and slightly more detailed pictures due to it being full HD. I wouldn't notice this anyway from my normal sitting looks. Here's a quick Pro's and Con's for each set.

LG 50PG6000

Pro's
- 4 HDMI ports (1 side mounted)
- Gorgeous design
- Great sound (excluding the 'clear voice' enhancement)
- Brilliant OSD menu with loads of picture enhancements
- Superbly sharp image for a 720p set
- Decent black levels
- 24p support (although judder is noticeable if you look for it)
- Great SD performance. Easily the best LG I have seen in this department
- Cost - you get a hell of a lot for your money
- Silent operation (no buzzing or fan noise)

Con's
- not full HD (although this is irrelevant at my personal viewing angle)
- blacks not as good as PZ80
- image retention (this is why I sent mine back) but might not apply to all sets
- Slight posterisation visible in some SD material

Panasonic 46PZ80

Pro's

- Image retention is minimal
- Excellent build quality
- Ok looks (not in the same league as the PG6000)
- full HD with highly detailed images
- 24p support with correct pulldown (4:4 - 96hz)
- Stunning black level perforance and shadow detail
- SD card slot for viewing photos
- Good SD performance for a full HD panel

Con's

- Annoying fan noise which can vary and change pitch. Distracting.
- Poor sound
- The most stupid position I have ever seen for an HDMI port (1 located in the front). This cannot be used if you wanted a tidy setup with the set wall mounted (unless you wanted to leave the fron cover open).
- Poor menu system with very few picture settings
- Sluggish remote which can be unresponsive if it isn't pointed right at the IR receiever
- Expensive (by comparison, the PG6000 is over £300 cheaper and you get an extra 4 inches)
- HD pictures can be noisy at times
- High power consumtion (400-odd watts I believe)

Although I would agree that the PZ80 is probably the more detailed image and definitely a superior black level performance, I'm really struggling to think why anyone would want to spend an extra £300 on a set that is otherwise light years behind the LG. The sound, design, features, tweaking, noise (db) level and SD performance are all way better on the LG. I can't help thinking that Panasonic are using their reputation to squeeze as much money out of people as they can. There is no way is this worth £300 more. Now I know I'll have the Panasonic fans on bashing me for this, but I don't really care. I have owned both sets, albeit briefly, and I am in a position to make this judgement. People may, or may not agree with me. That's entirely up to them. I'm just disappointed as I was expecting a lot more from the PZ80. I see no reason (other than native 24p support and deeper blacks) to buy this over the 2007 Panasonic models which can be had for a bargain.

arturcargo

Wielkie dzieki...tez dotarlem do tego opisu w weekend:) Juz dluzej nie moge czekac kupuje;-) Nie widzac zadnej alternatywy dla LG (50") zdecydowalem sie na niego. Powinien wjechac na salony w nastepnym tygodniu:) Podziele sie swoimi wrazeniami jak tylko go odpale;-) Pozdrawiam i dziekuje forumowiczom za pomoc......

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
jeśli nie chcesz szarej czerni - to Panasonic zagra lepiej. Chociaż Pioneer to nie jest :(

Do góry