Kolor produktu - Czarny
Montaż VESA - Tak

Porty i interfejsy
Wspólny interfejs Plus (CI +) - Tak

Energia
Roczne zużycie energii - 85 kWh

Inne specyfikacje
Rozdzielczość - 3840 x 2160 pikseli

Posiada - jasność 300 nits, Mega contr., SmartTV, DLNA, TXT, 2 HDMI, AV, HP, 1 USB, RJ-45
Cena
= € 449,99

Ostatnia edycja:

bielikk

Bez reklam
Nie ma na co czekać. TCL to jeden wielki niewypał - w ciągu roku wydają 100 aktualizacji softu do jednego modelu - najbardziej niedopracowane TV na rynku ...

DelBierzo

Help with 43EP660!

First of all, say that this is my first post and I write from Spain.

Let's see if someone can help me or know how or why it is due to my problems with this particular television.

The television is frozen when streaming, after starting an application. No matter what application you use (VLC, KODI, IPTV, DREAM PLAYER), by insisting you can exit to the main screen but there is no way to visualize anything, not even DTT, you have to restart if or if, when this happens the only thing that can be used is the HDMI and with conditions, if the signal is normal it is seen, but on the contrary if it is HDR, nothing can be seen, apart from the fact that the screen and the logos "HGL and DOLBY start to flashing".

I have a, Xiaomi MiBOX S, which is Android 8.1, same interface and same applications, everything works perfect.

Another problem I find is with the "HDMI-CEC / T-link", when you turn on the decoder, you start the television at the same time, when you turn off the television, the decoder is turned off at the same time (So far, everything is correct), but if I turn off the decoder "it is not allowed to turn off the television", this is a problem because I cannot use only the control of the decoder. (In the living room, I have a Sony Bravia and this does not happen.)

Now as a suggestion, should add a shortcut, on the main screen to the sleep timer and / or add shorter auto off times, such as 2 and 3 hours. (If I turn on the television and I fall asleep at the hour, it is working 3 hours for nothing, with the consequent expense of light and the wear of the TV itself)

Let's see if someone can help me, at least with the HDMI-CEC.

Thank you.: Loco:

Do góry