New TV up to 50'' Room has a lot of light in the summer

vlc_marcos

Hello everyone,

Sorry first of all for writing in English, but last time i used google translator people asked to please just write in English :(
Im planning to buy a TV up to 50'', it cannot be bigger. I saw some Sony and LG but im not sure what brand or model. The price can be up to 6500 PLN but if I can do for less would be better.

The usage is streaming services, Netflix, amazon, Disney and youtube.

The room is small and I will be sitting 3 meters but the main thing is that during the summer the living room has a lot of sun. So the question is, what TV to choose and technology (OLED, Mini LED, QLED0?

Please if you could help, i would appreciate.

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
You have great tv :
LG 48c21 za 4599
Philips 48oled 707 za 4999 zł
You live on Poland ?
When you plan tu buy ?

vlc_marcos

You have great tv :
LG 48c21 za 4599
Philips 48oled 707 za 4999 zł
You live on Poland ?
When you plan tu buy ?
Hello,

Yes I leve in Warsaw. I was thinking about in some Mediamarkt or any shop like that.

Just to understand what are the big difference between this 2 and the Sony most expensive one for 48" or LG?

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
Great.
In my opinion, in the OLED TV 48 price class, Philips is the best in terms of quality, equipment and possibilities. The prices are for forum members. you also have a package of freebies.

When you plan to buy ?

vlc_marcos

Great.
In my opinion, in the OLED TV 48 price class, Philips is the best in terms of quality, equipment and possibilities. The prices are for forum members. you also have a package of freebies.

When you plan to buy ?
Hi,

I plan to buy now in November, in the black friday promotion or earlier because is my birthday.

Do góry