43ud6406

Albertsp

Przepraszam z mojego polskiego, jestem Hiszpanem i znalazłem na forum i stronie w Hiszpanii i USA, ale nie mogłem znaleźć rozwiązania mojego problemu.
Mam thomson 43ud6406 i po ponownym uruchomieniu już nie ładuje android pozostaje z ekranu ładowania.próbowałem przeładować firmrware bezpośrednio przy starcie, wstawiając usb z firmware'u i faktycznie aktualizuje, ale nie robi fatory reset Myślę, że android pozostaje z ustawieniami, które tworzą problemy. Ktoś zna sposób na zresetowanie ustawień androida z boot'a lub na ponowne załadowanie firmware'u z dołączonym factoy resetem.

Proszę, potrzebuję pomocy.

Albertsp

Dziękuję, że na ciebie czekam. Dziękuję, proszę. Potrzebuję pomocy, bo obsługa Thomsona jest bardzo słaba i nie rozwiązuje mi problemu.

firefl

Bez reklam
Jaki systym ma te ten tv? W opisach jest android i smart tv 3.0 a to sprzeczność. Albo to albo to. Jak możesz to lepiej pisz po angielsku. Automatuczny tłumacz jest bardzo słaby.

Albertsp

The Thomson 43ud6406 is Ultra HD 4K HDR, Android TV 7.0 the last version of software is V8-T658T01-LF1V551 but i think that problem is in android setting, if i update the software from TV boot the software update successful but the problem persist, because the update don't resetting android configuration to factory reset.

Thank you for your help

firefl

Bez reklam
FYI: Based on description: you have tv with mediatek platform. The same platform is used for several models including TCL P60 C70 etc.
TCL brand is more popular. All information for other model are applicable for your tv.
Difference is in project id - this parameter tells software what tv is.
Project id is stored in tricky way - you should not change it and it is not necessary after all reset types.

If boot procedure is working (circle) it is good. It is still possible to unbrick tv.

Automatic reset is done if you will do boot update. It means that you need update file in pkg form.
Renamed file Update.pkg (big U is important)
Description and some older firmware version you can find here
See: 1. CHASSIS : MT5658 (ANDROID M) - compatible with your tv.
There are some limitation for downgrade. Some version can't be used for downgrade. I checked only v369. link

After boot update tv should reset all settings.
Limitation: flashdrive only with fat32, not all flashdrives works.

Option with reset during boot - I never tried. You should search google with keywords like: android tv reset boot mode tcl
Several information are here
If you change bootloader to TWRP it can make reset. Some hint: 4pda

Everything what you will do is for your solely risk.

firefl

Bez reklam
Did you try my recommendation with v369 Update.pkg?

If yes - describe step by step what you did and when you get failure.

It is possible that V8-T658T01-LF1V543.zip i zipped Update.pkg
I'm not sure what version masesaco had before boot update.
If it was below v543 - it is the same procedure which I described.
You have v5551 - no one checked that v543 can be used for downgrage.
v369 was tested.

Ostatnia edycja:

Albertsp

I tried to downgrade with the 369 version, exactly as you said, I plugged in the fat32 pendrive, I connected the power cable while I pressed the power button on the TV, the update is done but with the 369 it's still written thomson with bands as if it was frozen. Then I tried to put the last v551 version back on android and stopped with the three circles. Then I tried the Masesaco version but nothing like that either.
But Masesaco says that the first time even his update had not solved the problem and then he edits the post and says ' Inserted the stick, and while pressing "power" button, connected the cord to the wall socket.
Waited a few seconds, and got a message, saying that there was no software present to do the update
Ignored it, and kept waiting... after a short while the message changed, and the updating bar showed up.
Waited to it ro run till the end, and the animated image of Android loading appeared
To be honest, I hadn´r any faith that it would make it... but it worked, at last!!!! It booted successfully.'

firefl

Bez reklam
Great, thank you for description. May be it will help somebody.

If you are interesting in reset procedure
- Press RCU “MENU” key to display main menu
- Select “Settings/Picture/Advanced setting/ Contrast”, Scroll down to “Contrast” item
- Press the subsequence RCU keys “9”, “7”, “3” and “5”

than reset all
than reset shop

Ostatnia edycja:

firefl

Bez reklam
I don't understand, you wrote "but it worked, at last!!!! It booted successfully."

Did you get working tv with v369?

I know only about v551 for local update. So it looks that it works with v369.
May be some malfunction of v551? Damaged file?

Albertsp

"but it worked, at last!!!! It booted successfully" is the last words of post of Masesaco. V369 dosen't work, update succesful but when restart the tv blocked in thomson logo and don't load android screen. Then i test and update Back to version 551 and back to android with the three circles

firefl

Bez reklam
there are 2 main ways to upgrade firmware
1) boot update (during power up) with Update pkg. This way makes configuration reset automaticaly
2) local or network update. Local update is done via android menu from pendrive. Network update is the same but it takes firmware from TCL servers. This method do not reset configuration

Update.pkg is quite often compressed by zip. But in zip is one pkg file. Extracted Update.pkg should be used for upgrade
zip for local update has tens of files inside. zip file not extracted should be used for local update.

Why? Because it was idea of creators or rule of TCL/android world ;)

Albertsp

My TV update from boot even with zip file. Maybe isnfor this that not reset configuration. But in v551 file zip i can't find pkg file.

Do góry