FM4_2010_Mosler_MT900S.jpg

FM4_2011_Mercedes_Benz_SLS_AMG.jpg

No i gameplay :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Zsuz5F_9NU&feature=player_embedded

mataman

Bez reklam
Ogłoszono szczegóły kolekcjonerki, cena 249zł

FM4-LCE-Art_1.jpg

The long wait is nearly over. Starting October 11, Forza Motorsport 4 will be unleashed, and the world of automotive entertainment will never be the same. Featuring unmatched graphics and innovative features designed to push the racing genre in brand new directions, Forza 4 will be the ultimate playground for car fans. Today we?ve got the details on the Limited Collector?s Edition of Forza Motorsport 4, which is also arriving starting on October 11.

Bundled together in a polished Steelbook DVD Case, the Limited Collector?s Edition content will include the following:

The VIP Car Pack:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport
2011 Ferrari 458 Challenge
2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
2010 Noble M600
2011 RUF Rt 12 R

The limited quantity ?Ship Bonus? car pack available for fans who order Forza 4 early:
1965 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
2011 Koenigsegg Agera
1997 Lexus SC300
2011 RUF RGT-8
2011 Tesla Roadster Sport

The Limited Collector's Edition will also include a ten-car add-on pack featuring a selection of the best classic American muscle cars. In addition, there will be custom-designed BMW cars (also available for purchase at launch on Xbox LIVE Marketplace) selected as part of the ?Forza Motorsport 4 BMW Design Challenge.?, as well as ?Cars of Forza Motorsport 4 Presented by Top Gear,? a gorgeous 96-page volume written by the editors at Top Gear. It features 96-pages of fantastic imagery both from Forza 4 and from Top Gear?s extensive photo library, as well as insightful commentary accompanying the in-game Autovista experience. Other goodies include: a set of vinyl stickers featuring the logos of ?Forza Motorsport 4,? ?Top Gear? and ?Turn 10;? VIP Membership status within the Forza community including special recognition in the Forza community, leaderboards, ForzaMotorsport.net and more; and an exclusive BMW theme available for download via Xbox LIVE Marketplace.

In addition to all the sweet stuff above, one of best reasons to get the LCE version of Forza 4 is the 2012 BMW M5, unveiled for the first time as the newest addition to the Forza 4 lineup at this weekend?s 24 Hour of Nürburgring race event in Germany. The new BMW M5 will be drivable first in Forza Motorsport 4 and will also be featured on the cover of the LCE version of the game. That means the stunning super-sedan will be automatically included in the LCE version of Forza 4, and all Xbox LIVE members will be able to download the car to drive. In addition, fans will be able to explore the meticulous design and impeccable execution of the BMW M5 via Autovista mode, where Top Gear?s Jeremy Clarkson will take fans on a virtual tour of the world?s most sought-after cars.

Na deser nowy gameplay z Nurburgring, od 2:50 porównanie z Forza 3 i GT5

http://xboxfront.wl.gamereport.de/v...eplay-und-Videovergleich-mit-Forza-3-und-GT5/

mataman

Bez reklam
U mnie juz dawno :) Demo tylko utwierdziło mnie w przekonaniu że gra pozamiata. Model jazdy znacznie poprawiony, na symulacji i wspomagacze off nawet subaru potrafi się wymknąć spod kontroli a Italia to istny potwór.

mataman

Bez reklam
mataman,grałeś przy pomocy tego convertera?.Może jest coś lepszego,jeżeli tak to daj znać.

Tak grałem. Konwerter kosztuje praktycznie tyle co kierownica od m$ a efekt jest słaby. Jest duża niedokladnosc i praktycznie nie działa FF.

Co do pytania wyżej to są tylko trzy kierownice godne uwagi. Dwie od Fanateca (właśnie taką kupuje) i ta od microsoftu. Fanatec kosztuje od 1300zl wzwyż, kiere m$ można kupic za 300-400zl (mam taką do sprzedania :) ).

wrx

Bez reklam
GRUBO!
Ale mnie sie i tak bardziej podoba GT2! ;)
Za to w CSR chyba ergonomia jest lepsza...
Nie wiem, jak sie sprawuja pedaly zwykle, ale CS sa super.

Do góry