Nowe TV LCD Panasonic 2012 i ich charakterystyka obrazu.

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
Panasonic przedstawia zupełnie nowe konstrukcje telewizorów LCD.
005__MG_0768.JPG

Dzięki nowym rozwiązaniom obraz ma być bardziej stabilny, zachowane znacznie lepsze kąty boczne dzięki matrycy IPS Alpa, znacznie szybsze czasy reakcji niż dotychczasowe, głębsze i bardziej nasycone kolory, lepsze skalowanie obrazu i znacznie mniejszy pobór energii.

head01.jpg

head02.jpg

tab02.jpg

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

topic01_01.jpg

In addition to the advantageous high-speed response of the IPS Panel, blurring has been thoroughly reduced by a newly developed 8-phase backlight scanning technology. Even scenes with super-fast movement can be viewed with smooth images and no flicker.

topic01_02.jpg

topic01_03.gif

topic01_04.jpg

topic01_05.gif

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic02_01.jpg

The use of the special filters and a new technology to precisely align the liquid crystal materials have further enhanced the wide viewing angle. Rich, deep colors can be viewed from any angle―left, right, up or down.

topic02_02.jpg

topic02_03.jpg

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic03_01.jpg

Newly developed APD (Advanced Pre-charged Driving) technology has raised the scan speed to 1.4ms. This minimizes the overlapping of left and right images to achieve natural 3D images with less double images.

topic03_02.jpg

topic03_03.jpg

arrow-pagetop.gif
Return to Page Top

topic04_01.jpg

New liquid crystal materials* and a high-aperture-ratio IPS panel combine to increase transmissive efficiency. High-efficiency LCDs are also employed for the backlight, and the LED drive path has been improved to reduce power consumption by approximately 25%**. This achieves the top class of energy-savings in LCD panels.
* Only for the WT and DT Series.
** The rate of power consumption reduction varies depending on the model.

topic04_02.jpg

topic04_03.jpg

Ostatnia edycja:
Do góry