Epson TW3200 a 3D, czy warto?

zen44ek

Od jakiegoś czasu zastanawiam się nad wprowadzeniem do domu technologii 3D. Przeczytałem otanio temat o urządzeniu które ma wyjśc na wiosne i przerabiać dowolny odbiornik 2D na 3D. (3D now theater)
Odrazu wtedy pomyślałem o moim Epsonie tw3200, zastanawiałem się wcześniej nad jego zamianą na model tw5900 jednak czy warto?

Obecnie myślę nad zakupem vip

• 3D-Gamer: Plays 3D games but only on HDTVs/projectors that use DLP technology and support 100Hz or 120Hz (Other projectors/TVs will not work).
  • 3D-Displayer: Plays 3D games and 3D Blu-ray movies on *any* standard 50/60Hz HDTV/projector. 120Hz HDTVs/projectors will work too.
  • 3D-Theatre: Plays 3D games, 3D movies, 3D satellite/cable, and 3D streaming internet videos on *any* standard 50/60Hz HDTV/projector. 120Hz HDTVs/projectors will work too.
3D-Theatre: Play 3D movies, games, satellite/cable, and internet on any HDTV/projector!

Urządzenie można już zamawiać i dość poważnie się nad nim teraz zastanawiem, jednak cena jest jak dla mnie dośc wysoka a nie wiem czy warto.
Co o tym myślicie?

Na forum z USA czytałem że wszystko ładnie działa, tylko co to znaczy ładnie to nie wiem.
Co o tym myślicie?

zen44ek

Zamieszczam treść maila który otrzymałem po kontakcie z 3D-vip.

"The only issue that might stand out for you with the Epson TW3200 is it accepts over HDMI 1280x720P/50/60 video, in that case you
would be viewing the 3D content at 60Hz. Since there can be some perceptible flicker at that frequency we cannot answer for you
and your household whether that would be tolerable. It would also require the use of RF 3D glasses to operate at that frequency. The
tuning modes available in the RF transmitter can help to optimize and mitigate some of the flicker but may not eliminate it at an
acceptable level for you. A lot of customers do not mind flicker since is mainly prevalent in brighter scenes but there are some that
do not tolerate it well. Page 55 of the Epson User manual was used as a reference for the above.
As far as a trial use that could be possible for 30 days but you would have to be responsible for the round-trip shipping costs
associated with such an arrangement. The purchase price of the 3D converter would be refunded in case of dissatisfaction and
it's return.
3DNow is taking over global distribution of our 3D processors and we can only offer such a trial on a case by case basis as they
are not offering such a promotion directly from them and are establishing their vendor network in Europe and Asia."

Niech już każdy sobie to zinterpretuje jak chce. Ja osobiście jednak wstrzymam się z zakupem tego urządzenia, chciałem go stosować głównie do mojego TW3200, nie zależy mi na 3D w telewizorze bo filmy i tak będę oglądał na projektorze.

Vaderus

Bez reklam
Dzięki za podzielenie się listem.
Tak się zastanawiam na ile realne mogą być problemy z odswiezaniem 60Hz skoro całe lata oglądaliśmy tv kineskopowe z 50Hz z przeplotem, czyli efektywnie 25Hz i nie było z tym problemu....

Do góry