Thomson 46FT7563 - ARC problem

johnicek21

Hello,

I have problem with my Thomson 46FT7563. I find on thomsontv(.)eu that this TV is supporting ARC trough HDMI 4. If i connect TV with home theater PANASONIC SC-XH55EP-K i do not hear any audio. I'm using cable HDMIv1.4 with ARC support. When i try to change volume on TV i see that it is changed also on theater. I'm using new firmware V8-MT25F01-LF1V339. I have T-link set to on. Also PANASONIC SC-XH55EP-K is ARC compatible. Can you please help me? Fell free to answer in Polish...

marcef

Hello,

I have problem with my Thomson 46FT7563. I find on thomsontv(.)eu that this TV is supporting ARC trough HDMI 4. If i connect TV with home theater PANASONIC SC-XH55EP-K i do not hear any audio. I'm using cable HDMIv1.4 with ARC support. When i try to change volume on TV i see that it is changed also on theater. I'm using new firmware V8-MT25F01-LF1V339. I have T-link set to on. Also PANASONIC SC-XH55EP-K is ARC compatible. Can you please help me? Fell free to answer in Polish...

How do you make your connection with arc in thomson. I have the same problem with it.
Odpisz prosze jesli rozwiazales te zagadke.

Do góry