Licznik godzin pracy plazm PIONEER-a

BoDeX

Witam

Kolega kupił wczoraj taką plazmę i obawiam się , że jest z ekspozycji . Jak sprawdzić ilość przepracowanych godzin i
czy jest możliwość ich łatwego skasowania ?

Pozdrawiam

BoDeX

Czyżby nikt nie użytkował plazmy Pioneera ? A tylu się o niej wypowiadalo - czyżby tylko teoretyczni użytkownicy ?

Pozdrawiam

machu

Ta informacja jest w 'service menu'. Różne modele mają swoje metody wywołania tego menu, a ponieważ nie napisałeś o jaki model chodzi, ciężko dac definitywną radę...

znalazłen info (na av forum in UK) dla 434 i chyba 435 (tak podejżewam po symbolach):

Switch it off (in stand-by).
Press the button below the 9 (for HDE & XDE models for the FDE model use the button below 4) and wait for 3 second (do not hold down the button, just press it).
Then press left, up, left and right.
Swith the screen on.

baroza

machu napisał:
Switch it off (in stand-by).
Press the button below the 9 (for HDE & XDE models for the FDE model use the button below 4) and wait for 3 second (do not hold down the button, just press it).
Then press left, up, left and right.
Swith the screen on.

A można prosic o przełożenie na nasze bo wertuje po instrukcji i nie mogę się połapac o co chodzi. Co to "below the 9" i "below 4"

Vero

Zabezpieczenie LG 42PX5R przed wypalaniem

Oto co znalazłem na zagranicznych forach (odnośnie 436 FDE/XDE):

"Put set in standby...hold (INFO) for 3, 4 seconds...then...(LEFT)...(UP)...(LEFT)...(RIGHT)...(POWER)... You got to be really quick pushing the buttons (L,U,L,R,P within 3, 4 seconds)... and it takes a few goes to get in, but when you do you get an orange light on the media box and you get into the service menu...

When u are in there, if u press the (MUTE) button repeatedly it activates a sub menu and with (UP) & (DOWN) buttons you can do fun adjustments to things like fan speed and Peak limiter, Sync Detect, RGB, and also do a factory reset to clear the mess you`ve made by messing with the hidden options."

"Hold the (INFO) button down for about 3, 4 seconds...then release it... then, one after the other, press L, U, L, R, then the (POWER) button at the top of the remote...do it as quick as u can and it will go...

The middle power button goes with whatever the source is set to (TV/SAT/DVD/VCR)...to power the external device on/off."

Ale czy to zadziała, nie mam pojęcia.
Proszę o ewentualne opinie.
Pozdrawiam

Vero

Z tego co się dowiedziałem w serwisie Pioneera taka informacja znajduje się w Menu Service. Może ktoś z Was ma dojście do takiej informacji (jak wywołać Menu Service) ?

mkmkmk

Odkryłem że licznik pracy Pioneera 506 dotyczy pracy tunera a nie monitora.Zmieniłem monitor na nowy a funkcja liczby przepracowanych godz nie uległa zmianie.Proszę o opinie czy mam racje

Do góry