Philips 32/37/42 PF 9830

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
Philips 32/37/42 PF 8930

Jeden z forumowiczów AVForum podał idealne nastawy dla Philipsów 9830:

--------------------------------
Dzięki chambeajowi
-------------------------------
*Service menu / ISF settings are curtasy of the user 'JDL' - many thanks.

The settings below are aimed at trying to achieve the best possible picture quality in terms of natural skin tones/colours, black levels / grey scaling and picture detail.

NOTE: All gimmicks such as Pixel Plus/DNR/Dynamic contrast and Active control are turned off !!

*Picture Settings Menu*
Contrast: 62
Brightness: 59 (potential range imho is 57-59!)
Colour: 48
Sharpness: 3
Tint: Warm
Dynamic Contrast: Off
Colour Enhancement: Off
Digital Options: Standard
Active Control: Off
DNR: Off
Picture Format: Auto-format

*Service Menu - Setting temperature to D65 / 6500K*
Colour temp: WARM
White point red: 127 (factory default was 127)
White point green: 126 (factory default was 101)
White point blue: 60 (factory default was 60)
Red BL offset: 8 (factory default was 7)
Green BL offset: 3 (factory default was 3)

There appears to be nothing in the service menu to do with backlight adjustment or gamma setting.

Service menu code is:
0 6 2 5 9 6 + 'i'

NOTE: With reference to the service menu access, you'll need to punch in the code quickly - it may take 2 or 3 attempts!

WARNING: You make changes to the service menu at your own risk (you cannot reset to original factory defaults - so always note down the current values before changing them). DO NOT change anything you are unfamiliar with (you could! render the set unusable).

HINT: Don't be fooled by the 'Picture Settings' menu(s) taking on a slight yellowish look (i.e. too warm). If you decide to try these settings then evaluate them based on your SKY,DVB / DVD viewing... Personally I found whites look white, skin tones are good, picture is detailed, black levels/grey scales are good & colours are very natural - all imho

[edited - added procedure]

Procedure:
(1) In standard 'Picture settings' menu select 'Warm' for the Tint setting then exit the picture settings menu.

(2) Go into the service menu i.e. 062596 + 'i'
(3) Warning message comes up - press 'Red' button on remote to proceed into service menu.
(4) Goto the 'Alignment' menu.
(5) Select the 'Whitepoint' menu option.
(6) For Colour temperature select 'Warm'
(7) For White point red select 127
(8) For White point green select 126
(9) For White point blue select 60
(10) For Offset BL red select 8
(11) For Offset BL green select 3
(12) Use left cursor key on remote to get back to the top level service menu.
(13) Off the bottom of the screen there is the menu option 'Store'
(14) Select 'Store' and press OK on remote. 'Store Completed' will be displayed on the right side.
(15) Exit the service menu by pressing the 'Menu' button on remote.
(16) Screen may go black - simply use the device selection button at top left of remote to select input source.

(17) Go into the standard picture settings menu and apply settings listed above.

pełny link:
http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=271344

Spróbuję pobawić się dziś w te nastawy i zobaczę czy mi się "ogląd" poprawi. ;-)
Pozdrawiam,

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
Witam,

Nowy firmware Wersja: 1.7.1.0 zainstalowałem zgodnie z instrukcją ale z duszą na ramieniu. Niecały tydzień do Świąt i jakby się coś nie udało to ... sam nie wiem.

1. Firmware nie poprawia jakości odbioru a tylko poprawia małe bugi ale... od wersji1.4.0.0 powoduje, że telewizorek odtwarza pliki wideo z kart pamięci i przez USB.
W menu USB pod znaymi już zakładkami "pictures" i "music" pojawia się zakładka "videos".

2. Wyniki moich testów z użyciem Kingstona Data Travelera Elite (1 Gb) są następujące (podaję też parametry plików):

- XVid (608x336, 212kb/s, 12bit, 25kl/s) - odtwarza ładnie
- DivX YV12 (688x448, 158kb/s, 24bit, 25kl/s - nie odtwarza
- MPEG (640x480, 171kb/s, 23kl/s) - nie odtwarza
- Divx-HD (1280x720, 853kb/s, 24bit, 30kl/s) - nie odtwarza
- MPEG2 HD (1920x1080, Drużyna pierścienia-demo) - nie odtwarza
- DivX (576x240, 91kb/s, 24bit, "9-rota") - odtwarza ładnie
- MPEG4 (avi)(352x240, 595kbps) - nie odtwarza
- MPEG2 demultiplexer - nie odtwarza

Podsumowując: Odtwarza Xvid i DivX. Reszta - gleba :-(
A już myślałem, że kupię 4 Gb sticka i będę "pasł" ts-y w HD
na moim telewizorku.
No cóż... do następnego upgrade'u.

Cieszy, że nie trzeba już wypalać płytek i nosić ich do odtwarzacza.

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
37PF9830 - Cała wiedza dla użytkowników

Wieści o najnowszysch modelach Filipka.
Dla miłośników ambilightu - teraz "ambilight surround.

Along with its Blu-ray player Philips other big CES story is the introduction of a new range of Ambilight TVs. Ambilight, in case you haven’t seen the sets, is a technology that works by emitting ambient light along the sides of the FlatTV display. Philips reckons that this enhances colour, improves detail and contrast and reduces eyestrain.

It also does draw the viewer in, a feat which has been reflected by some cracking reviews for the maker's flat TV sets. AT CES Philips is parading sets with Ambilight Full Surround and Ambilight Surround which delivers dynamic lighting displays on four and three sides of the screen respectively.

The full version debuts on the 42PF9831D, a 42inch LCD set that will rive in July. The Ambilight surround is available on a 42inch LCD set – the 42PF9731D and 50inch plasma the 50PF9731 which are also slated for a July launch. There’s no news on UK availability of the sets though.

Bardzo ciekawe strony ukhdtv:

http://www.hdtvuk.tv/

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
Wyjaśnienie firmy Philips dotyczące 1080p:

[...]Further to answer the question on the Philips 42PF9830 and 37PF9830 and 1080P, we need to give you some background. Firstly the panels in the sets are indeed driven at 1080P – by that we mean they have a native resolution of 1920 by 1080 pixels and that the information is written to the display progressively. It is true that these sets are not capable of inputting or processing a 1080P signal, but then neither can the sets from the other manufacturers currently offering 1080P panels in Europe – however, the electronics (EPLD) driving the panel convert input signal to progressive and drive the actual display progressively at 1920 x 1080P.

To our understanding, no one in the European broadcast or movie world is currently producing material in the 1080P format, although some 1080P material is available in Japan, no one has announced any intentions to broadcast this material in Europe or the U.S.

In addition, the ability to process and display a 1080P signal would have a major impact on the cost and complexity of the architecture of the TV leading to a significant increase in the cost of the set – and as there’s no 1080P material available in Europe and no mass market demand, it's simply not commercially viable.[...]

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
Uwaga Użytkownicy:

Pojawił się nowy firmware (1.8.0.0)do telewizorów serii XXPF9830.
Zajrzyjcie na strony Philipsa.
Plik ma objetość 17,7 Mb.

Dla 37PF9830 jest tutaj:

klik

Ostatnio edytowane przez moderatora:

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
Uwaga właściciele.
Pojawił się nowy firmware do naszych telewizorków:

Wersja: 1.9.0.0

Do ściągnięcia ze stron Philipsa.
Usuwa problem z długim kablem HDMI i jeszcze inne dodaje poprawki.

Fatman_1

Bez reklam
O serwisie Philipsa wylano już dużo żali ale trzeba uczciwie przyznać, że upgrady oprogramowania do telewizorów pojawiają się regularnie
i firma nie zapomina o swoich (niewielu już żyjących) fanach.

Oto pojawił się nowy firmware do naszych telewizorków:

Wersja: 1.10.0.0

Do ściągnięcia ze stron Philipsa.
Usuwa problemy:

• Improved sound detection to prevent whistling sound.
• Changed picture settings to prevent ghosting around letters.
This could influence the viewing experience. Please execute the View4You procedure to get your personnel settings correct.
• Corrected keyboard (key 8 when renaming preset in "Svenska".
• Preventing the menu from appearing spontaneous.

Do góry