Telewizor Oled Ultra HD Panasonic GZ2000 - cena 2019.

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
To jest dokładnie ta sama matryca.
Tuning to oprogramowanie .

[youtube]TnSWvTl5abE[/youtube]
So results ended up being:

1. Philips
2. Sony
3. LG & Panasonic

My personal ranking was:

1. LG, Philips & Panasonic
2. Sony
https://www.avforums.com/threads/philips-oled-tv-shootout-the-results-comments.2200381/
=========================

Test Setup
The competing models in the test were all 65" sets as follows:

Philips 803

Sony AF9

LG C8

Panasonic FZ802

Philips went to great lengths to ensure that the shootout was set up as a truly blind test. All of the displays were set up in a line, with their height adjusted so that the screens were all at the same level. The bezels on all 4 sides of the sets were covered so that it was not possible to identify which display was which. Philips even went as far as covering the screens when changing sources, to ensure that the display of the source signal on each TV wouldn’t give away the manufacturer.

Each screen was identified with a letter below it, from A to D. We were told that we were to watch about a dozen clips and were to identify which we thought was the best display for each clip, according to our own personal preferences.

Danny Tack, picture processing guru from Philips in Holland, lead the evening.

Testing Methodology
The viewing tests were split into two parts.

The first part of the test was to compare the TVs as they would be set up for ideal movie watching. This meant displaying a calibrated image in Cinema/Movie mode, with all the image and motion processing turned off.

The second part of the test was to compare the TVs with the same set of clips when set to Vivid.

Content of the Clips
The clips covered a broad range in terms of source quality and content. The sources varied between low quality Netflix, high quality Netflix and 4k SDR and HDR.

Note on Comparing Sets
Even when set up next to one another and showing with the same content, it is surprisingly hard to compare TVs. I found that in practice I could only really compare the sets one pair at a time. As the clips themselves were quite short, even though played twice, it was often difficult to spot significant differences. It didn't help that the clips generally had frequent scene changes. By the time you had got a good impression of how one TV displayed a scene it was too late to see the scene on one of the other sets.

Calibrated Testing
All four sets are based upon the same LG provided 2018 OLED panel. (Although, more on this later.) Therefore, the differentiating factor between the sets in terms of image quality is the image processing capabilities that each manufacturer can bring to the table.

Comparing these sets when fully calibrated and with the image processing essentially disabled, was therefore an interesting proposition.

One thing did stick out immediately. Even though all 4 sets were calibrated set C had a significantly warmer colour tone than the other three sets.

Personally, I found myself generally putting B and C down as my preference for each clip although in many clips there was very little between the 4 sets. This did make me realise that as I was sat right at the front and off to the right, set A had a significant disadvantage from my viewing point. Even though OLED doesn’t have the same viewing angle issues of a VA LCD panel, a picture directly in-front of you will always look better than one at an angle.

The first comparison was a still image of a woman with her sand covered palms up facing the camera. Set B was noticeably more sharp than all of the others. While I liked this for a still image I did feel that this level of sharpness would have been too much for a moving image.

One noticeable test was one with the heavy use of vertical and horizontal panning of bright and detailed backgrounds - shown in 24p. The shooting of this test footage was commissioned by Philips and was specifically intended to highlight fast panning judder with 24p. Here all four sets juddered horribly. This shows that if you don’t like judder on such shots, you have to use some level of motion processing.

The warmer colour tone of set C worked both for and against it. In the scene showing a Dutch music festival, to me the extra warmth improved the skin tones compared to the other sets, which seemed slightly blue in comparison. However, in the HDR bar scene from Passengers, the background had a lot of red and the skin tones were already quite red. In this case the extra warm colour tone made set C look unrealistically red. In the Planet Earth scene the extra warms made the grass that should have been green look a bit brown.

In the HDR clip of the Lego movie, set B had the brightest specular highlights of any of the sets.

Overall though the differences between the sets (other than the colour on set C) was subtle and in many cases it was really difficult to pick a best set.

If you are a movie watcher, viewing a calibrated set with no motion processing, then there isn't a great deal to choose between the 4 sets.

Vivid Testing
The displays were then set to Vivid mode and the same test clips were shown.

There is a valid question over how fair a test this is. The typical approach for a manufacturer is to set the Vivid mode up so that all the processing is cranked up to 11. This can often result in oversaturated colours, motion artefacts and haloes caused by over-sharpening.
In many of the tests again there was not that much to choose between the sets. However, there were some of the tests showed significant differences.

For example, one of the tests showed bright, shots of buildings and interiors with lots of fine detail. In this test sets C and D looked awful. Often they made the fine detail pulse in a very strange way. Sets A and B looked much better.

However, this cannot be used as evidence that sets C and D had any issues with displaying fine detail. All it shows is that these sets increase sharpness far too much in their Vivid modes, resulting in some nasty side effects when displaying fine detail.

For the scenes where the use of Vivid didn’t seem to particularly disadvantage any set, I again didn’t find any set being head and shoulders ahead of the others. However, generally sets A and B did seem slightly better.

The motion tests were particularly significant. With the scene with horizontal and vertical panning the juddering was removed from all of the sets. I did notice occasional minor interpolation artefacts but these were far less of an issue to me than the horrible juddering seen previously.

The Results

Calibrated testing - Set B was the winner but by a small margin. The results were fairly mixed and “No preference” did well. Overall, I don’t think that the win for C was very significant (statistically speaking) - especially as it had the advantage of being one of the two central sets.

Personally, I would call this phase of the testing too close to call and it would end up as a draw.

Vivid Testing - B won this much more. It generally had a more pleasing and more natural image. Crucially, it didn’t have any scenes where the use of Vivid resulted in obvious issues, giving it an disadvantage.

Combining the results from the two sets of test meant that the winner on the night was set B.

The Reveal - which set was which?

A - LG C8
B - Philips 803
C - Sony AF9
D - Panasonic FZ802

My View on the Results
https://www.avforums.com/threads/philips-oled-tv-shootout-the-results-comments.2200381/
==================
Philips też daję radę

Jak się boją Philipsa i nie biorą do porównania to wygrywa LG:
https://www.flatpanelshd.com/news.php?subaction=showfull&id=1566209962

Tonito

Czlowieku, o czym Ty tutaj piszesz? Tutaj jest mowa o GZ2000 z 2019 roku! Porownujesz i pokazujesz "test" z AVforums ze starymi modelami 2018 roku?

Jakie oprogramowanie? Ta matryca posiada patent PANASONIC-a. Otrzymala specjalna metalowa plyta dla szybkie chlodzenie. Dlatego tez jest o nieco grubsza niz zwykle OLED panele. Nie rozumiesz pisanego slowa?

Myslisz, ze jestem Twoj "niebieski" klient ktory bedzie jak owca sluchac barana i wierzyc temu, ze Philips jest najlepszy?

Ostatnie dwa lata po sobie zorganizowalo AVforums test razem z Philips-em. Wiecej nie ma sens pisac. Philips bardzo pieczliwie wybral materialy, ktore sie beda prezentowac, wybral tryb Vivid, ktory sie w domu NIGDY u OLED-ow nie uzywa! Poprostu wybral, co jemu pasuje ...

Wynik? Oczywiscie bez zaskoczenia. Winner is Philips ... Dokladnie zgodnie z haslem : Wierze tylko temu, co sobie dokladnie przygotuje!

Jestem tutaj pare lat. Nie znasz PANASONIC-a i tylko wciaz plujesz na ich modele, ignorujesz kompletnie ta firme bo na tych telewizorach nie masz duzy zarobek i wciaz tutaj codzennie niesamowicie manipulujesz z ludziami! Jest mi zal tych ludzi ...

To jest moj ostatni post i teraz mi mozesz dac ban, ze bym Ci tutaj nie przeszkadzal w Twoim "niebieskim biznesze" ...

kiki

Sklep audiovideo.com.pl
Pomagam
Porównanie dotyczy modeli i jest czystym jasnym przekazem.
Każdy sobie sam wyrobi swoje zdanie.
Masz swoją opinie ok ale jak inni mają swoją to już źle ???

Do góry