zrodlo sampli z wielu kamer-www.listvideo.com

przy wyborze kamery decyduje glownie:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pxl666

Bez reklam
a tak fakt...napisalem 3 szybkie posciki -zapytalem poprostu na forum o pare rzeczy i juz moglem sciagac...mysle ze dobry deal za darmowy hosting plikow i mozliwosc rzeczowej dyskusji...sorry ze nie wspomnialem wczesniej ale ...czy to wielki problem?

fajny52

pxl666 napisał:
a tak fakt...napisalem 3 szybkie posciki -zapytalem poprostu na forum o pare rzeczy i juz moglem sciagac...mysle ze dobry deal za darmowy hosting plikow i mozliwosc rzeczowej dyskusji...sorry ze nie wspomnialem wczesniej ale ...czy to wielki problem?
Jeśli nie umie sie po angielsku to tak :)

pxl666

Bez reklam
k*****wa...
Hi,

We have stopped the policy of having 3 posts in forums, to enable downloads to members. This was because of the enormous number of crap postings being done, and the effort to moderate them.

Hence from now on new & old members who require Video downloads , have to subscribe for a low monthly payment. Forums will be free.

However all those who upload videos and have their videos published, will earn free access.

Occasionally , we also grant access or extend download membership who posts quality content at our forums.

We also propose to bring in a huge inventory of new camera models footage, in the coming days.

So all those who are enjoying downloads currently, ( except already subscribed members) will find the downloads cut off at April 20th. Hence we have reduced the rates of subscription till 22nd April to just 2.99$/ month and 31.99$/year.

After 22nd April it will be 4.99$ and 49.99$ respectively.

Hope you will continue your support, you have shown to this site so far.

Warm Regards,
Binu Joseph
Site Admin

sorry ale sie wscieklem troche
wiec moze jakis kolega uploadnie cos i bedzie mozna sciagac?

login:hdtv_forum , password:hdtv

fajny52

pxl666 napisał:
k*****wa...
Hi,

We have stopped the policy of having 3 posts in forums, to enable downloads to members. This was because of the enormous number of crap postings being done, and the effort to moderate them.

Hence from now on new & old members who require Video downloads , have to subscribe for a low monthly payment. Forums will be free.

However all those who upload videos and have their videos published, will earn free access.

Occasionally , we also grant access or extend download membership who posts quality content at our forums.

We also propose to bring in a huge inventory of new camera models footage, in the coming days.

So all those who are enjoying downloads currently, ( except already subscribed members) will find the downloads cut off at April 20th. Hence we have reduced the rates of subscription till 22nd April to just 2.99$/ month and 31.99$/year.

After 22nd April it will be 4.99$ and 49.99$ respectively.

Hope you will continue your support, you have shown to this site so far.

Warm Regards,
Binu Joseph
Site Admin

sorry ale sie wscieklem troche
wiec moze jakis kolega uploadnie cos i bedzie mozna sciagac?

login:hdtv_forum , password:hdtv
Czyli z tego artykulu wynika ze trzeba uploadowac cos?:(

pxl666

Bez reklam
teraz tak...ja zassalem stamtad mnostwo klipow do tego czasu i wiem co widzialem...
trzeba kogos milego kto wcisnie jakies klipiki i podzieli sie z innymi - zalozylem konto dostep macie - teraz trzeba cos uploadowac...ja mialem jedynie JVC GZMG50...co nie podchodzi pod HD wiec niewiem czy jest sens uploadowanie tego...

Do góry