Canon Vixia HF-100,Software which can help me combine MTS files into big one?

asday12

My mother recorded my concert with his new Canon Vixia HF-100 and I want to edit the video with Adobe Premiere Pro CS4. The show was two acts, so one video per act, butthe camera automatically chopped up each act when the files hit 2GB. So I have 4 MTS files (2 per act) and when I try to combine the files in Premiere there is a slight hiccup. Is there a way make it a smooth transition like it should be? Do I need to somehow import the "INDEX.BDM" and "MOVIEOBJ.BDM" files?
Please help!

oudinmel09

The video format that Adobe Premiere supports is MP4, MOV beside what you mentioned above.Befor editing MTS video files via Adobe Premiere, you should convert your MTS files to these formats mentioned above. As for MTS converter, i recommend is Aunsoft MTS Converter which is a professional converter in converting MTS/M2TS files to various video formats, like AVI, MP4, MPEG, VOB, MOV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AC3 and ect.

And it adopts advanced video and audio sync technology, it guarantees the quality of video and audio.

Good luck.

carlbaake

The video format that Adobe Premiere supports is MP4, MOV beside what you mentioned above.Befor editing MTS video files via Adobe Premiere, you should convert your MTS files to these formats mentioned above. As for MTS converter, i recommend is Aunsoft MTS Converter which is a professional converter in converting MTS/M2TS files to various video formats, like AVI, MP4, MPEG, VOB, MOV, MP3, OGG, FLAC, AC3 and ect.

And it adopts advanced video and audio sync technology, it guarantees the quality of video and audio.

Good luck.

maybe you can try Aunsoft mts converter, my friend ever recomended me to use it .

andy08197

Thanks for your sharing. I have downloded it and it is quite a good video converter. It solves my problem rightly.Fistly I googled a free software which is claimed to support mts files, but the result disappointed me. And then i am lucky to discover Aunsoft MTS Converter which is a ideal assistant for me to convert and edit MTS video files.

asday12

I love how simple it is to use, is straight forward interface, and that it allows me to convert files in batches (something that was missing on the others I tried)
Also many thanks for oudinmel09, I like it ! thank you!

Do góry